Thursday, January 20, 2011

Friday free-for-all LISTOLINKS

Worship Evangelism: inviting unbelievers into the presence of God by Sally Morganthaler
on Google Books

It's Friday, but Sunday is Coming!  S.M. Lockridge
awesome sermonette (3m 42s) set with scenes from 'The Passion'

Praise You in This Storm ~ Casting Crowns
As thunder rolls, I barely hear you whisper through the rain, "I'm with you", as your mercy falls, I raise my hands and praise the God who gives and takes away... I'll praise you in the storm and I will lift my hands... you are who you are no matter where I am.

The Christians in Egypt Have a Thing or Two to Teach Us About Worship
an article from Christianity Today about worship in an extreme setting...

I Will Rise ~ Chris Tomlin
Jesus has overcome and the grave is overwhelmed, the victory is won... He is risen from the grave.  I will rise when He calls my name... no more sorrow, no more pain... I will rise on eagle's wings, before my God and fall on my knees... I will rise!

Transformational Church: Creating a New Scorecard for Congregations
by Thom Ranier and Ed Stetzer - on Google Books

Daily Bible Reading - Read through the Bible in a Year
Psalm 20 / Genesis 20 / 1 Chronicles 23-24 / Luke 12:49-13:9

Living as a Gospel Community: Gospel Hospitality ~ Justin Kuravackal
Soma Communities Training MP3... 74m 33s...

SMS (Shine) ~ David Crowder
Send me a sign, a hint, a whisper... through me a line, cuz I am listening... come break the quiet with your awakening... breath me to life, because I am fading... surrounding by the rush of angels... Shine your light so I can see you, hold me up, I need to be near you.

The Pursuit of God ~ A.W. Tozer
on Google Books...

No comments:

Post a Comment