Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Worship/Widsom Wednesday LISTOLINKS

Brandon Heath ~ *Leaving Eden* new album out today... {links to player on his website}
You’re the hope in the morning, You’re the light when the night is falling, You’re the song when my heart is singing, it’s Your love


"The Gracious Gift of Hospitality in Worship" ~ Cindy Holtrop
from Calvin Institute of Christian Worship 


"How Great is our God" ~ Chris Tomlin
Name above all names, Worthy of all praise, My heart will sing, how great is our God!


"O Praise Him" ~ David Crowder Band
Turn your gaze to Heaven and raise a joyous noise. Oh the sound of salvation come, the sound of rescued ones,
All this for a king, angels join to sing, All for Christ our King!



it's growtivational...


"Hallelujah" ~ Tenth Avenue North
Well I'm falling to my knees. I feel the earth beneath, With the weight of my sin, and this crushing unbelief, Could You really love me with all that I've done, oh Lord


"Pursuing God's Presence" ~ Jim Shaddix 
Haggai 1:1-15, video message


Daily Bible Reading - Read through the Bible in a year
Psalm 18 / Genesis 18:16-33 / 1 Chronicles 21:1-17 / Luke 11:37-12:12


"What God Wants Most" ~ Bill Langley
Jeremiah 29, video message


Spiritual Disciplines: Worship ~ Mark Driscoll
Romans 11:36-12:1, written blog

No comments:

Post a Comment