Friday, January 21, 2011

wake up


Empty building, empty lives – loud is not profound.  
Worshipping the desires of my heart but not you.
A minute here, a moment there ~ gone from eternity.  Wake up. 

Empty wallet, empty hands – work is not produce. 
Offering the fruit of my efforts outside you.
A dollar here, a moment there ~ gone from eternity.  Wake up.

Empty mind, empty thoughts – idle is not peace. 
Turning to power in my life without you. 
An hour here, a moment there ~ gone from eternity. Wake up.

Empty heart, empty choices - talk is not love. 
Guiding of others with my words away from you. 
A decision here, a moment there ~ gone from eternity.  Wake up.

Empty land, empty beliefs – fervor is not favor. 
Expressing the depths of my soul not in you.
A life here, a moment there ~ gone from eternity.  Wake up.

Wake up the Spirit calls.  Wake up eternity calls. 
Wake up. Wake up!  It’s time to wake up.

These are all not mine, they are all Yours… 

No comments:

Post a Comment